Possible to create "link" between trees in openldap 2.3

I am not sure what the correct terminology is, but as part of a major
re-work of our OpenLDAP directory we are moving from:

ou=people, dc=nsd, dc=org

ou=people, ou=accounts, dc=nsd, dc=org.

In the new server I would like to create a "link" from

ou=people, dc=nsd, dc=org -> ou=people, ou=accounts, dc=nsd, dc=org.

because I have 2500 email clients that have as a search base
ou=people, dc=nsd, dc=org and my user community is not able to update
their email clients to point to the new search base.

Is it there a way to create a "link" and if so how.

Thanks for your help.

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
 connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, ski@nsd.org, 206-501-9803