Re: using slapo-pcache with an empty attr list

.... which claims, in slapd.conf comments, that "Only one
proxyattrset definition may appear for any cache set".

Which was completely the wrong quote. It should have read:

"A given attribute may only appear in one proxyattrset"

Hm, funny enough if you look a few lines deeper in the above mail you will see, that every attributeset, that is defined there, contains the "objectclass" Attributetype :).

Hmmm, yes, so it does.

And I didn't find any indication in the available documentation that
that requirement is really true.

Me neither, just that it was only when I started working with this assumption (that an attr can only belong in one attrset) that I got my templates working. I couldn't see any reason for some of them not working prior to that.

Looks like I need to do a bit more testing on this...