[Date Prev][Date Next]
Expiring user passwords fails after first expiry
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Expiring user passwords fails after first expiry
- From: "Gatne, Vikrant (Vikrant)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:36:50 +0800
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcfNBJ0bRM6RuFhvTeyUqoHPHuT06Q==
- Thread-topic: Expiring user passwords fails after first expiry
I am using openLDAP
2.3.32 on RHEL 4.0. I have configured openLDAP for password expiration. The
system is still under testing phase. Created the basic password policy
pwdMaxAge is set to
3 minutes just for testing.
And set the above
policy as the default policy in slapd.conf file.
Whenever I create a
new user, it is prompted for a password change after first 3 minutes are
expired. and when the user changes his password, he is never prompted for a
password change ever again. It stays there forever.
Not sure why it
fails to do it again. If anyone can guide me, it would be indeed of great