[Date Prev][Date Next]
Query Log and stats?
- To: OpenLDAP Software List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Query Log and stats?
- From: Jay Lee <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:43:41 -0400
- Organization: Philadelphia Biblical University
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20070604)
I am using OpenLDAP 2.3 as a proxy cache to our primary eDirectory LDAP
Server. The proxy is working but in order to optimize the cache, I need
to specify the search queries and attributes to index in slapd.conf. Is
there an easy way to log what queries are being run and how often?