Re: "descriptor table size" errors?

Funny, I was just discussing OpenLDAP 2.2 vs. 2.3. 2.2 is funky compared
to 2.3, so enjoy the upgrade. What always gets me is that so many
distributions (major distros) use 2.2 or older versions, so that means
2.2 gets used in a lot of places.

--
Puryear IT, LLC
Identity Management, Directory Services, Systems Integration

"Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices