Re: Invalid Credentials (49)

--On July 16, 2007 2:24:26 PM -0700 Ron Parker <sysop@scbbs.com> wrote:

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Ron Parker <sysop@scbbs.com> writes:

I ran ldapmodify for user for each password. I ran ldapsearch as the

user:

ldapsearch -v -H "ldap://example.com"; -D
'cn=Ron,ou=Zimbra,dc=example,dc=com' -W -x -b
'ou=Zimbra,dc=example,dc=com'

Each time I enter password, login fails with "Invalid Credentials (49)".

Do you allow anonymous auth access to userPassword?

How do I do that? Thanks so much!

In your slapd.conf file, something like:

access to userPassword
	by anonymous auth
	by * none

You may need more by <xxx> lines of course, for replication and such.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer