cn=config: allow more users to access

Hi everydoby, I'm juggling with permissions and slapd.d configuration and I am having problems to allow access to the cn=config backend...

 How can I allow access to users different to the backend's rootdn?

 I tried inserting lines in file "olcDatabase={0}config.ldif" like:

olcAccess: to * by dn="uid=my_user, dc=my_domain, dc=com" read

 or even

olcAccess: to * by * read

 With no success...

After that I thought of creating a branch under the cn=config with users (something like "ou=people, cn=config") in order to allow access for them, but I get constraint problems...

  Any suggestions?