[Date Prev][Date Next]
error after OS upgrade
- To: OpenLDAP Software List <email@example.com>
- Subject: error after OS upgrade
- From: Greg Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:00:20 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20070326 Thunderbird/188.8.131.52 Mnenhy/0.7.4.666
I upgrade to Slackware 12 this weekend and now openldap won't start. A
google search didn't help me. I'm running 2.3.27.
I can restore from backup, just want to make sure that's necessary and
maybe I can learn something in the process.
Errors from the tail end of ldap.log:
bdb(dc=gmartin,dc=org): unable to allocate memory for mutex; resize
bdb_db_open: Database cannot be opened, err 12. Restore from backup!
bdb(dc=gmartin,dc=org): DB_ENV->lock_id_free interface requires an
environment configured for the locking subsystem
bdb(dc=gmartin,dc=org): txn_checkpoint interface requires an environment
configured for the transaction subsystem
bdb_db_close: txn_checkpoint failed: Invalid argument (22)