reference to other entry - question

Is there any way to do something like this without copying all data many times.

1) there is entry: uid=user1,ou=people,dc=xx,dc=x
The entry has objectClass = person, posixAccount etc.. So there is attribute userPassword.

2) there are entries:
mail=user1@dom1,ou=domains,dc=xx,dc=x
mail=user1@dom2,ou=domains,dc=xx,dc=x
mail=user1@dom3,ou=domains,dc=xx,dc=x,

however I had to copy some attributes from uid=user1,ou=people,dc=xx,dc=x like userPassword (with objectClass') to every entry @dom1,@dom2,@dom3 to be able to authenticate such user.

Now I'm wondering if there is any way to NOT copy attribute userPassword (and others) to @dom1.... but rather "create" reference to uid=user1,ou=people,dc=xx,dc=x in every @domX so when ldapsearch is performed I will be able to get userPassword using filter (mail=user1@dom1) and authenticate user1?

Regards,
Marcin

--
ARISE M.Giedz, T.ÅebruÅ sp.j.