Re: how to use slapo-refint (or why it doesn't work?)

On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 09:08 -0600, TechnoSophos wrote:

> Can you post the relevant portion of slapd.conf?

I posted the whole slapd.conf 3 days ago but didn't see it appear on the
list (a test installation, should be safe to post its slapd.conf)

Also I have tested refint on different backend (tested bdb & hdb), and
tested on different OS (also tested 2.3.27-25 on SuSE 10.2). Then, I
tested to use manager as attribute as suggested by slapo-refint manual.
None of them works.

Do I need to export DB and slapadd all data back in order to activate
this feature?