RE: main: TLS init def ctx failed: -1

--On Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:18 PM -0400 "West, Jon (NIH/NIMH) [C]" <wjon@mail.nih.gov> wrote:

No I did not try that, but I have all my error log information output to
a file, so when I made the change I set the log level to -1 and that is
the only error message I received regarding TLS, there were no other
errors that aren't there during normal startup.
I am fairly certain the information pointing to the CA is included

So, the answer is, you don't know if you have? I suggest reading the man page for slapd.conf(5) then, and reading over the various options for setting the CA, and then validating that they are set in your slapd.conf file...

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer