RE: main: TLS init def ctx failed: -1

--On Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:18 PM -0400 "West, Jon (NIH/NIMH) [C]" <wjon@mail.nih.gov> wrote:

No I did not try that, but I have all my error log information output to
a file, so when I made the change I set the log level to -1 and that is
the only error message I received regarding TLS, there were no other
errors that aren't there during normal startup.
I am fairly certain the information pointing to the CA is included

So, the answer is, you don't know if you have? I suggest reading the man page for slapd.conf(5) then, and reading over the various options for setting the CA, and then validating that they are set in your slapd.conf file...

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc