Re: Password change problem after adding ppolicy

Simon Gao wrote:
> overlay ppolicy
> ppolicy_default "cn=passwdpolicy,ou=policies,dc=example,dc=com"
> ppolicy_use_lockout

I had to make two changes to make ppolicy working, but with questions
still not answered:

1. *Change pwdCheckQuality from default 2 to 1. Does this attribute
require check_password module to work? 2.3.35 does not seem including
this module. Where can I find it?

2. **Change pwdSafeModify from TRUE to FALSE. How to configure a
consumer's chain overlay to send both existing and new password to
provider at the same time?

Ideally, I would like to set **pwdCheckQuality and **pwdSafeModify
preferred values (2 and TRUE). *
*
Any help is appreciated.

Simon