Re: Problem with Schema in Openldap 2.3.19

Dieter Kluenter wrote:
"Eugenia Candida Oliveira de Moura" <eugeniacandida@gmail.com> writes:

I'm using openldap 2.3.19 and when I try to add to a new attribute in the entry cn=
schema,cn=config I have the following error:
     <olcAttributeTypes> handler exited with 1

Why this error occurs?
Some ideia?

Could you please be a bit more verbose on the error? Something like debugging -d-1 would probabely be of help.

Modifications to the cn=schema,cn=config entry are not allowed. To add new schema elements you must create a new entry underneath that point.

  -- Howard Chu