Re: index an attribute makes it unusable in a filter

Thank you. I did run slapindex under the assumption that it would index
all (we have two) the databases. Looks like it wasn't. When I ran
slapindex -b <suffix>
the index was created and the filter works as expected.

Thanks for the help again.
sudhakar