Re: Mapping multiple object classes to one SQL table

> I'm trying to create a SQL data and metadata that manages employees that
> have inetOrgPerson, shadowAccount, posixAccount and sambaSamAccount. I have
> an LDAP_PERSON table with the columns for the attributes on those object
> classes. How do I populate the ldap_oc_mapping table?

This is entirely dependent on you data and database-of-choice.  Views
tend to be very useful for this;  check out
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/whitemice/OGo-Back-SQL/ogo-back-sql-create.sql for an example of how to use fancy SQL to automatically map a complex schema.

--
Adam Tauno Williams, Network & Systems Administrator
Consultant - http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com