Problem with OpenLDAP 2.3.19-4

Hi,

I'm testing API "JLDAP - LDAP Class Libraries will be Java" with the version of the openldap 2.3.19-4. I configured openldap and executed the ExtendSchema.java example then I got the following error:

Error: LDAPException: Invalid Attribute Syntax (21) Invalid Attribute Syntax

LDAPException: Server Message: attributeTypes: value #0 invalid per syntax
LDAPException: Matched DN:
    at com.novell.ldap.LDAPResponse.getResultException (Unknown Source)
    at com.novell.ldap.LDAPResponse.chkResultCode(Unknown Source)

The syntax generated for the API LDAPAttributeSchema is the following one:   ( 2.5.4.130 NAME 'cesmic' DESC 'testing' SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15 SINGLE-VALUE )

The problem is not accurately in this syntax, therefore I obtain to add to an attribute using a LDIF that this same syntax.
When use one ldif, the error above does not appear.

I'm only trying to add attributeTypes using API JLDAP.

Any idea on what's going on?