Re: LDAP replications for dummies ;)

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 10:51:17AM -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:

> Well, it sounds like your in less of a hurry since you're still up.  :)
Thanks to heaven ;)

> slurpd is being deprecated, so you will want to migrate to using
> syncrepl when you upgrade openldap.
Ok, this is means, I guess, that there is no other valuable
sync-methods. What about version compatibility (thinking I'll have 2&3
brach but different builds)?

> In the short term, use slapcat/slapadd to get your second replca back
> in-sync and then you can start down the road of rebuilding your master
> with the latest slapd and start getting syncrepl setup.
Fine. Got it. How to check that two LDAPs are syncroneous?

--
Antuan Avdioukhine (DEKA-RIPE).
Convey Plus Telecommunications