Re: openldap logs

I don't see any Debug() statemenets in rwm.c. You'll have to add them yourself if you're interested in that.

On Wed, 9 May 2007, Raffaele Viola wrote:

OK, I solved the problem.

What log level I have to set to se some log about the *rwm* procedure (like
mapping etc.)

Thanks
Raffo

Check the slapd.conf(5) man page for information on the 'loglevel' directive. The question of where your syslog software places local4 logs can be asked to the provider of that syslog software.