Schema in Openldap 2.3.X

Hi,

I installed Openldap-2.3.29. Schema now is modified in runtime, I wanted to confirm a doubt with regard to schema in openldap 2.3.X.   The object schema is below of cn=config, this is an object in the configuration tree and its declared attributes are attributeTypes and objectClasses, certain?
For example, to add to an attribute in the schema object means to add one olcattributeType in cn=schema,cn=config. I am reasoning correctly?

cn=schema,cn=config
olcattributeTypes: (
2.5.18.1 NAME 'createTimestamp'
                EQUALITY generalizedTimeMatch