Re: syncrepl and openLDAP sync feature

To my knowledge and experience it is not possible to change data in an
LDAP-consumer. You have to change the data in the producer and it then
gets forwarded to the consumer by the syncrepl process.
I observed this in my OpenLDAP installation.

Please correct me if I am wrong or if specific options have to be used
to enable it.

J. Hergeth