Re: SyncRepl on Request?

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, Howard Chu wrote:

> > I'd like to use SyncReplication on some Notebooks with local ldap
> > servers to be updated whenever they connect to the Home LAN. [...]
>
> Hm, I can't think of anything that will allow this in the current code.
> But it sounds like a good idea, you should file an enhancement request
> in the ITS.

I'd be most interested in this too, especially if it can be extended to
2.4's multi-mastering (update the laptop in the field, and sync it with
the server when I get home etc).

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9552-5509 (d) -5500 (sw)
Corinthian Eng'ng P/L, Ste 54 Jones Bay Whf, 26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont 2009, AU