RE: LDAP Sync protocol doubt

Hi,
Thanks for the reply......

           My intention is to test the LDAP Sync feature for "CLIENT
NOTIFICATION" only about the changes that has happened in the server.....I
have added the  slapo-syncprov parameters to slapd.conf file....Still I am
not able to resolve the error "Critical extension unavailable"...
Please provide me some more inputs to achieve this........

                      Irfaz Sait
            Software Engineer
  Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
   INNOVATION NEVER STOPS!

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is