[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: authzTo for user not copied by syncrepl - problem
- To: tomasz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: authzTo for user not copied by syncrepl - problem
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:39:19 -0700
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <460ED0CB.email@example.com>
- References: <460D41AF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <460D5ABA.email@example.com> <460D6461.firstname.lastname@example.org> <916340AF8A1AA8522F88BA8D@deus-ex.stanford.edu> <460ED0CB.email@example.com>
--On Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:21 PM +0100 tomasz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Friday, March 30, 2007 8:26 PM +0100 tomasz <email@example.com>
Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
my problem about it is
slave server is not copied attr authzTo from master server
You should explicitly request their replication ...
... by setting the "attrs" option in "syncrepl" to
Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team
i will try that at Monday
i thought '*' included everything....
looks like misreading to me...
is it clear in docs?
Why are you even setting attrs? Do you want to *not* copy operational
attributes? Usually you need to do this for things to work right,
period. Note that the default for attrs if it is not specified is "*,+",
which is all attributes plus all operational attributes. There is
almost never a reason to not just use the default, and plenty of reasons
to use it.
thats nice and fine ... but doesnt work...
i've tried without set up attr for syncrep tried with attrs="*,+";
How do you know it isn't working? I.e., have you specifically done an
ldapsearch on the object requesting the operational attributes? Or are you
just doing a normal ldapsearch? or something else?
And if all you need is the default, there's no need to actually specify the
attrs line. Helps keep you from making mistakes. ;)
Senior Systems Software Developer
ITS/Shared Application Services
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html