Re: OpenLDAP SPEC File

Buchan Milne wrote, on 29. mar 2007 12:32:

[...]

Been a bit busy with real work (including upgrading all my production LDAP servers to 2.3.34 + patches that I built for the next issue) and finalising packages for Mandriva 2007.1.

I've just uploaded these 2.3.34 packages, and fixed up some tools here to uploads will be more automated in future.

I see the packages, but I don't see an srpm in the SRPM folder..

[...]

OpenLDAP 2.4 packages should be on the way soon ...

Yea! But please include the srpm?

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw