Re: overlay order important and not documented?

On 3/16/07 10:00 AM, Francis Swasey wrote:

Is this interaction between the two overlays and the importance of their relative order a known (or at least expected) -- or should I open an ITS?

Before anyone spends a lot of time working on this, I have downloaded the version of refint.c from head and am testing that to see if the fixes for ITS4802 and ITS4853 that have been applied might somehow have fixed the problem.