LDAP proxy cache configuration

Hi everybody,
I have setup a ldap proxy cache (2.3.34), but somehow I cannot write into the
proxy database.
When I first search into the directory, I get the following in the log file:
slapd[450]: QUERY NOT ANSWERABLE
slapd[450]: QUERY CACHEABLE

This tells me that at least the proxyTemplate is set up correctly,
then I run the second time the search command, and I get:

slapd[518]: QUERY ANSWERABLE

I suppose ldap found in the cache the search output, but I get no result.
After searching a little bit, I also found this messages, after the first
search:

 ==> bdb_add: uid=dummy,ou=People,dc=cscs,dc=com
bdb_add: entry failed op attrs add: no structural object class provided (65)
send_ldap_result: conn=2 op=1 p=3
send_ldap_result: err=65 matched="" text="no structural object class provided"
ENTRY ADDED/MERGED, CACHED ENTRIES=0

Somehow I cannot write into the directory..

this is my slapd.conf file:

include /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema

pidfile   /usr/local/openldap/var/run/slapd.pid
argsfile  /usr/local/openldap/var/run/slapd.args

loglevel -1
threads 8
idletimeout 240

lastmod off

database           ldap
suffix             "ou=people,dc=cscs,dc=com"
rootdn             "cn=ldapadm,dc=cscs,dc=com"
uri                ldap://ldap2.cscs.com/ou=people%2cdc=cscs%2cdc=com

overlay pcache
proxyCache         bdb 100000 2 1000 60

proxyAttrset       0 uid userPassword uidNumber gidNumber cn homeDirectory
loginShell gecos description objectClass
proxyAttrset       1 cn userPassword memberUid uniqueMember gidNumber

proxyTemplate      (&(objectClass=)(uid=)(description=)) 0 300
proxyTemplate      (&(objectClass=)(uidNumber=)(description=)) 0 300
proxyTemplate      (&(objectClass=)(description=)) 0 300

proxyTemplate      (&(objectClass=)(cn=)) 1 300
proxyTemplate      (&(objectClass=)) 1 300
proxyTemplate      (&(objectClass=)(gidNumber=)) 1 300
proxyTemplate      (&(objectClass=)(memberUid=)) 1 300

cachesize 50000
directory /usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-data

index           objectClass eq
index           uid eq
index           uidNumber eq
index           gidNumber eq