[Date Prev][Date Next]
Inherited password policy?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Inherited password policy?
- From: Turbo Fredriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 18:34:46 +0100
- Organization: LDAP/Kerberos expert wannabe
- User-agent: Gnus/5.1007 (Gnus v5.10.7) Emacs/20.7 (gnu/linux)
How does this work in HEAD? Can I put a ppolicy in
a branch, and have all users _below_ that using it
(without setting a ppolicy in each user object)?
Also, what is the format of the pwdAttribute attribute?
I can't seem to get it (slapd) to accept:
I get something like 'invalid format' or something (don't
have my LDIF at hand right now so I can tripple check, but...).