dynamic list questions

i want to create dynamic lists of ipHostnumber.
This is the dynamic Group entry

,----[ dynamic Group entry ]
| dn: cn=dynamicHosts,o=avci,c=de
| cn: dynamicGroup
| memberURL: ldap:///ou=benchmark,o=avci,c=de?ipHostNumber?sub?(objectclass=ipHost)
| objectClass: groupOfURLs

The relevant parts of slapd.conf are

,----[ slapd.conf ]
| include /etc/openldap/schema/dyngroup.schema
| modulepath /opt/openldap/libexec/openldap
| moduleload dynlist.la
| database bdb
| suffix   o=avci,c=de
| overlay  dynlist
| dynlist-attrset groupOfURLs memberURL

A ldapsearch -x -H ldap://localhost -b "o=avci,c=de" -s one \
only presents the DN, that is

member: host=abc,ou=benchmark,o=avci,c=de
member: host=cde,ou=benchmark,o=avci,c=de

but I would like a presentation of attribut ipHostNumber like

member: ipHostNumber=
member: ipHostNumber=

The slapd.conf is based on the example in man slapo-dynlist(5), which
"This example collects all the email addresses of a database into a sin-
       gle entry;..."

What is wrong with my setup?

Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
N 53°37'10.08"