Get Effective Rights

Has openLDAP implemented the Get Effective Rights control extension?  I tried using "2.16.840.1.113719.1.27.100.33" (getEffectivePrivilegesRequest); however, got a "not implemented" result.

I searched around google and the list archives and saw some references to it, but never a reference to whether it was implemented or not.

I'm trying to move an application that was running against novell's eDirectory to openLDAP and it makes heavy use of this control.  That OID may be novell specific, but i didn't see anything in ldap.h with that name either.

Any insight would be appreciated
Thank you
-Ed