Re: test007 fail for 2.3.34

Gerard Ranke wrote:

It looked to me like maybe the old slave slapd was still running, so I looked at the process table, and found that not only that, but all slapd's from previous tests were still running. If I'm not mistaken the test scripts are trying to shut slapd with a HUP signal. However, reading in the Administrator guide I would say that slapd should be stopped with INT. Is that right and should I change HUP into INT, or is something else wrong?
Best regards,

HUP or INT should both result in a shutdown.

--
  -- Howard Chu