RE: slapd stopping with no error message

Finally failed, I did not have a gdb on it, but did have -d 7. Below
are the results. Thanks!

do_search
ldap_read: want=8 error=Resource temporarily unavailable
ber_scanf fmt ({miiiib) ber:
>>> dnPrettyNormal: <o=gpc,c=us>
=> ldap_bv2dn(o=gpc,c=us,0)
<= ldap_bv2dn(o=gpc,c=us)=0
=> ldap_dn2bv(272)
<= ldap_dn2bv(o=gpc,c=us)=0
=> ldap_dn2bv(272)
<= ldap_dn2bv(o=gpc,c=us)=0
<<< dnPrettyNormal: <o=gpc,c=us>, <o=gpc,c=us>
SRCH "o=gpc,c=us" 2 0    100 3600 0
ber_scanf fmt ({m) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
ber_scanf fmt ({m) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
ber_scanf fmt ({m) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
    filter: (|(cn=he*)(mail=he*)(sn=he*))
ber_scanf fmt ({M}}) ber:
    attrs: cn mail
*** glibc detected *** corrupted double-linked list: 0x29400048 ***
/etc/init.d/gpcldap-33: line 51: 11051 Aborted                 ${slapd} -d 7 -u $user -h "ldap://:$P/"; $OPTIONS $SLAPD_OPTIONS