Re: ACIs and OL 2.3

Quoting Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com>:

> Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
>> Btw, normalization, is that just lower-casing 'everything' and making
>> DN's 'correct' (no excess spaces etc)?
>
> And again, these are internal implementation details, not
> user-visible. You should just forget you ever saw this part of the
> discussion.

Ok, thanx. *ping*. Forgotten...

What where we talking about?! Nothing to see here, move along... :)

Btw, I tried OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_3 (checked out yesterday) and it
worked just fine! So did HEAD... Although HEAD had some other 'problems'
(which was due to user-errors - not reading the documentation about changes
in setup etc :).

I just document in my app that >2.3.32 is needed... Thanx again for
all the help!