Von: Aaron Richton [mailto:richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2007 15:22
An: Voigtländer, Marcella HTK
Cc: openldap-software@openldap.org
Betreff: Re: AW: slapcat hangs without error message

If you have enough log files lying around, you could try the catastrophic recovery mode of db_recover. But that's a long shot, to put it nicely.

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Voigtlaender@hansenet.com wrote:

It seems you are right. I did try db_recover, after that
slapcat runs,
but the data is not complete. Furthermore my slapd doesn't
start anymore
after the recover. Is there anything else I could try to
get my data ?

Marcella