Re: ACIs and OL 2.3

Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> Quoting Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it>:
>
>> Let's put it the other way: HEAD and re23 code differ.  From your
>> point of view, re23 is broken.  If you check HEAD and from your point
>> of view it works, then we made an incredibly large progress towards
>> fixing your problem.
>
> re23 is broken, and HEAD won't compile...
>
> This is exactly the reason why I waited with the upgrade. I don't have
> time to play...
>
> tests/progs/slapd-search.c: In function 'do_random':
> tests/progs/slapd-search.c:301: error: 'EXIT_FAIL' undeclared (first use in this function)
> tests/progs/slapd-search.c:301: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> tests/progs/slapd-search.c:301: error: for each function it appears in.)

That was fixed two hours ago (it was broken for minutes, as far as I can
 tell; moreover, slapd-search is part of the test suite; if you got
there, what counts is already built).  re23 was fixed half an hour ago
(before I asked you to retry).

I do not pretend many thanks for spending __my__ time on __your__
problem, but please at least don't try to play fool of me.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.n.c.