Re: replication. keepalive searching...

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 07:46:33AM -0800, Howard Chu wrote:

> Typically the TCP keepalive timeout is a kernel-specific setting.
> Look in your FreeBSD documentation, it's not something we can
> control in the OpenLDAP software.

I change TCP keepalive sysctl from 2h to 10m and will test it, but, I
think, it's not a good solution, because, it's apply to all
connections and for all services.

May be, more good idea make "ping" inside replication process?

Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia
P:+7 495 105 7247 ext.208 F:+7 495 105 7246 E:DmitriyKirhlarov@oilspace.com
Building Successful Supply Chains - One Solution At A Time.