RE: Slapd config for heavy and medium load

--On Thursday, February 08, 2007 3:12 PM -0800 Rajarshi Chaudhuri <rajarshi@genesyslab.com> wrote:

In both cases [a & b] - mostly writing than reading.

There are multiple faq entries for bdb tuning. The thing I'm asking for
is a consolidated block in which if you can mention the parameters (I
know most of them) and their recommended values (the values or their
range is important).

If you've read the FAQ entries, then you understand, I'm sure, that the values necessary rely entirely on your database usage patterns and the size of your database. Therefore, no one can recommend to you what you should set them to. What you can do, is take the guidelines already laid out in the FAQ entries, and apply them to your environment. Or you could provide useful information, and people could come up with numbers to throw at you. ;)

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer