RE: logging

Thanks for all the replies guys, looked at the output of slapd -d -1 and
it showed that there was an invalid ACCESS statement in my slapd.conf
Removed it, and it starts ok now.
BTW, I don't appear to have any syslog.conf on the system, but syslog-ng
is installed, so I put the LOCAL4.* statement into my syslog-ng.conf.in
file, so hopefully that should work now.
Thanks for all your replies!

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Ian Moroney
Field Engineer