Re: WARNING: No dynamic config support for overlay ppolicy?

Errol Neal wrote:
Your "overlay ppolicy" clause is in the wrong place. Look at the
test022 example more carefully, and read the

You were ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! Very happy - thank you very much. I reworked
my slapd.conf file paying attention to test022 and my password policies
are working now. Thank you very much Howard! But whats up with the error regarding dynamic overlays at start up?

It means what it says. The ppolicy overlay in 2.3.32 doesn't support dynamic configuration via back-config. The support has been in HEAD for some time, it just hasn't been backported.

--
  -- Howard Chu