Re: OpenLDAP issues when connecting over SSL

Hello

On 1/22/07, FRLinux <frlinux@gmail.com> wrote:
> TLSCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM:+SSLv2

I am curious, why do you want to specify this ? (and also not use SSLv3 ?)

I simply followed this page: http://www.openldap.org/pub/ksoper/OpenLDAP_TLS.html And this was one of the configuration line, but I haven't given much thought about it. As part of my various attempts, I had also tried without this configuration line. It made no difference.

I am not sure what you are trying to do, but this is our configuration
(FreeBSD servers with Linux clients). They contact the ldap server for
libnss/pam auth.

Thank you for this. I also use a FreeBSD server (6.2) and I'm in the process of migrating from YP to LDAP, this will surely help

slapd.conf (from bsd server) :

TLSCACertificateFile /usr/local/etc/openldap/cert/cacert.pem
could you email me privately your cacert.pem ?
I'm using the ca-bundle.crt that comes by default, but I'm not sure
it's the right file

JY