[Date Prev][Date Next]
ldapsearch across back-sql and non-back-sql tree
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ldapsearch across back-sql and non-back-sql tree
- From: Robert Brooks <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:04:46 +0000
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20050217
I have a back-sql portion of my ldap tree, I can search within the
back-sql part of the tree (and within the ldbm), but searches do not
cross from the ldbm tree into the back-sql part of the tree.
Should I make a referal in the ldbm tree at the point the back-sql tree
is mounted, or is there a better way to do this?