Re: openldap proxy issue

jerrrry@voila.fr wrote:

my issue is i need to install a rpm. i can take the RH entreprise 5 rpm for openldap : version 2.3.27

is it enough to have this wonderful feature ?

yes, it is. Whether you can install an RPM for one version on another version, I don't know (and it's outside the scope of this list, I guess).

if not, whitch is the first version i can have it ?

Just for the records: this feature, as well as other proxy related stuff, will be further upgraded in the next release, OpenLDAP 2.3.33. The code is already available vis CVS under the tag OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_3.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.n.c.