Re: howto create base dn??? postgres(8.1.4)+slapd(2.2.23)

> I'd start by upgrading to a modern, supported version of OpenLDAP.

That might not be enough, since back-sql sees little support, but it's
particolarly true in this case, since back-sql was sort of heavily
reworked and redesigned especially in order to make "obvious" things work
(like loading from scratch) which was impossible earlier.  In 2.3's source
tree you'll also find some non-trivial back-sql database generation
examples (for postgres, look into
servers/slapd/back-sql/rdbms_depend/pgsql/).  Make sure you read the
back-sql related FAQ instead of Howto's: all I could find on the 'net are
at least terribly outdated, if not completely wrong.

p.