[Date Prev][Date Next]
translucent and syncprov overlay together?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: translucent and syncprov overlay together?
- From: Karsten Künne <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:10:43 -0500
- Content-disposition: inline
- Organization: Renaissance Technologies Corp.
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.1
is there a way to use the translucent and the syncprov overlay together on one
database? I always get "syncprov_db_open: invalid config, lastmod must be
enabled" if I try. I have "lastmod on" in my config but apparently the
translucent overlay or the implicit back-ldap backend it loads sets it to off
which the syncprov overlay doesn't like.
What I want to do is to replicate the local override entries to another server
with a similar translucent configuration. I don't want to replicate the
entries pulled in via the translucent overlay, of course.