How To Configure w/ FreeBSD

Hi;
This may be OT, but after 3 days of trying to get my question answered on FreeBSD lists, I figured I'd come back here where I know you guys have the answer ;) I would like to run the following env/options in building OpenLDAP:

env \
CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include/db42 LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib/db42 CC=gcc \
./configure \
    --localstatedir=/var/run/slapd \
    --enable-spasswd \
    --enable-modules \
    --enable-shared \
    --enable-dynamic \
    --with-tls \
    --with-cyrus-sasl \
    --enable-bdb \
    --disable-slapd \
    --enable-openssl \
    --enable-monitor \
    --enable-proxycache \
    --enable-unique \
    --enable-ppolicy \
    --enable-accesslog \
    --disable-cleartext

*However*, one has to perform some mystical incantation when doing this with the FreeBSD port system. I need someone to initiate me into this mystery. That is, can someone just give me the command I need to issue to build OpenLDAP the way I want to? Rewrite the above with whatever necessary wrappers to get FreeBSD to swallow it?
TIA,
Rachel