Re: damaged index on openldap replica

--On Monday, October 30, 2006 8:24 PM +0100 David Pruem <pruem@hdm-stuttgart.de> wrote:

Im using the ldbm backend as was suggested for debian (I can't recall from where I got this). I think it internally uses bdb 4.3

Well, definitely don't use LDBM.

I would rather stay with the version packaged with my distribution if
there is no known issue with it.

There are lots of known problems with the release you are using.

I have no control over the master-server, but as far as i know it also
uses an openldap 2.2.x.

You may wish to talk with whomever runs the master, and see if you can coordinate upgrading to something more recent and supported.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer