[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: ldap replication half functional
- To: Sergio Shevtsov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: ldap replication half functional
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 23:38:35 -0700
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
--On Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:39 AM -0300 Sergio Shevtsov
Thaks for advise.
I will try to implement the syncrepl machanism.
I advise using OpenLDAP 2.3.28, since the version of Syncrepl in OpenLDAP
2.2 was very buggy and completely rewritten for OpenLDAP 2.3.
And do you not understand what reply to the list means? It means don't
reply just to me.
Principal Software Developer
ITS/Shared Application Services
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html