Re: [Help] Modifying schemas using openLDAP 2.3

Yes. I read the online administrators guide, but I didn't obtain the
reply for my doubt.
Then, the edition of schemas is not made by
OpenLDAP 2.3.11? But in OpenLDAP 2,4 this is made?

I need include attributeTypes and objectClasses in the schema.

2006/10/27, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com>:
Adam Pordzik wrote:
> Howard Chu wrote:
>> Note that in OpenLDAP 2.3 there is only support for dynamically adding
>> new schema elements. You'll need OpenLDAP 2.4 (or current Symas CDS3)
>> for full dynamic schema editing.
>>
> Editing schema in cn=config, or below cn=Subschema (or whereever it
> points to)?

In cn=config. cn=Subschema (or wherever) is readonly.

--
  -- Howard Chu
  Chief Architect, Symas Corp.  http://www.symas.com