Re: separate sasl-secprops for different tansports

On Thursday 26 October 2006 03:49, Hai Zaar wrote:
> Dear list!
>
> Is there any way to specify sasl-secprops separately for each transport
> type? For ldapi:/// is want "sasl-secprops noanonymous,noplain",
> and "sasl-secprops noanonymous,noplain,noactive" for the rest.
>
> The idea is to require SASL GSSAPI for everyone with only exception
> for clients connecting via ldapi (like heimdal KDC) - they need SASL
> EXTERNAL.

Why don't you just remove the SASL mechanisms you don't want? The
SASL/EXTERNAL will always be there but the others are just shared libraries
which live in /usr/lib/sasl2 or something similar (at least on my system).
The slapd won't offer any mechanism which isn't installed.

Karsten.