Re: problem with syncrepl

Is this missing an "overlay syncprov"? I don't know if that's instantiated automatically. Compare against one of the tests (test018 or so) configs.

"slaptest -d config" on the provider might complain about the syncprov-* lines. I'm partially surprised that it even starts.

On the provider it looks like :

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=actia,dc=com"
directory       "/var/lib/ldap"
index           objectClass,entryCSN,entryUUID eq
lastmod         on

access to attrs=userPassword
      by dn="cn=admin,dc=actia,dc=com" write
      by dn="cn=syncuser,dc=actia,dc=com" read
      by anonymous auth
      by self write
      by * none

access to dn.base="" by * read