FW: Problem in configuring SSL with openldap

Hi All,

I have successfully installed and built openLDAP and openSSL.
Now I need to configure SSL.
I have followed the link
http://www.proscrutiny.com/howtos/OpenLDAP.html#confssl-co.

These are the settings in my "slapd.conf"

TLSCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM TLSCertificateFile
/usr/local/etc/openldap/certs/newcert.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/etc/openldap/certs/privkey.pem
TLSCACertificateFile /usr/local/ssl/misc/demoCA/cacert.pem
TLSCACertificatePath /usr/local/ssl/misc/demoCA
#TLSRandFile <filename>
#TLSVerifyClient 0
-----

These are the settings in my "ldap.conf"
# See ldap.conf(5) for details
# This file should be world readable but not world wr

HOST    10.152.72.5
BASE    dc=ad,dc=infosys,dc=com
URI     ldap://10.152.72.5 ldap://10.152.72.5:389
BINDDN  "cn=Manager,dc=ad,dc=infosys,dc=com"

SIZELIMIT       12
TIMELIMIT       25
#DEREF          never
TLS_CACERT /usr/local/ssl/misc/demoCA/cacert.pem
~

When I run the command "./slapd -h 'ldap://10.152.72.5:389/
ldaps://10.152.72.5:636/' -d 255 ", and try to connect to the SSL port,
I get the following error messages.

TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data
tls_read: want=5, got=5
  0000:  15 03 01 00 02                                     .....
tls_read: want=2, got=2
  0000:  02 30                                              .0
TLS trace: SSL3 alert read:fatal:unknown CA TLS trace: SSL_accept:failed
in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS: can't accept.
TLS: error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca
s3_pkt.c
:1057
connection_read(12): TLS accept failure error=-1 id=3, closing
connection_closing: readying conn=3 sd=12 for close
connection_close: conn=3 sd=12
daemon: removing 12
daemon: select: listen=7 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: select: listen=8 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: activity on 1 descriptor
daemon: waked
daemon: select: listen=7 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: select: listen=8 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL

Could you please suggest what is the probable reason for this. Have I
configured something incorrectly. Earlier I had tried with a different
CA. But the issue was there. That's why I created the Demo Certification
Authority(using openssl). But the issue persists.

Regards,
Monica Rana